All of our prices are in Australia dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and service tax). Prices are subject to change without any notice. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our factories in Indonesia.
Forms of payments are direct debit or credit card. Please note, we do not accept American Express.
BUYING FROM STOCK FLOOR:
Payment in full must be received before dispatch of all orders. A 50% deposit is required to secure all stock. Please note that Once Upon A Time does not offer refunds on change of mind purchases once deposit is paid.
Please be aware, that if a product is sold from shop floor then it is “sold as is”. Please check all goods carefully to ensure you are happy with the condition of the item at the time of purchase as there are no refunds for items bought off the shop floor.
ORDERS FROM OUR CATALOGUES:
For all pre-orders, you will receive a 20% discount with a lead time of maximum 14 weeks. A 60% deposit is required in order to begin manufacturing your products in our factories. The remaining balance of 40% is required before loading the container.
Customer is responsible for ensuring all made to order and customised items meet their requirements.
Please note that Once Upon A Time does not offer refunds on change of mind purchases once deposit is paid.
50% deposit is required to secure stock for all orders. If deposit payment has not been received and stock runs out, the order will be allocated to the next incoming shipment. Once Upon A Time does not guarantee availability of stock without deposit payments.
Once Upon A Time can organise your delivery if you wish so. Rates depend on your location and also if you need a two man delivery service or whether someone can be at home to assist getting the furniture into your home. Additional rates may occur if there is difficult access into your home.
Custom Orders & Pre Orders for what is not in stock:
If you have purchased furniture that is out of stock or you have placed a custom order, the lead time is 14 weeks. This is an estimation based on current manufacturing and shipping times. This should be treated as a guide only. Deliveries can be delayed due to changes in shipping schedules, carrier delays and overseas suppliers changing dates. Delays do not constitute a breach of contract and Once Upon A Time is not liable or responsible for any disruptions incurred that are outside of our control.
If any items are received with damages, Once Upon A Time must be notified within 48 Hours in order for us to assist in resolving the situation. We will work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, which may include replacements, or arranging repairs. Once Upon A Time, will not accept claims after 48 hours of successful delivery.
All of our furniture are made from natural products and solid wood. All of our furniture is handmade or made with the help of hand tools. you cannot expect a very precise finish because solid wood and natural products such as rattan, bamboo… are not always very straight and will, with the time react to the environment. Please do not compare the finish of handmade furniture with solid wood with furniture made of veneer, mdf or plywood.
Irregularities in colours, surfaces and finishes may be present and these imperfections are considered natural characteristics of our products. Due to the handmade nature of our products, specifications in size, shape and finish may differ slightly from those stated or shown on our website. The colour of pictures on our website and social media cannot be taken as true colour indication of the actual products. Some products may appear to vary from catalogue or website images.
- Splitting, cracking and knots are present in natural timbers and are not considered faults.
- For natural fibre products such as seagrass, banana bark, bamboo and rattan, colour tone variances of black, green and brown patches may be present in the fibre.
- For outdoor furniture made of synthetic rattan, the white is slightly grey and the black can be charcoal depending on what type of synthetic rattan is used for your furniture. Please check with us before payment.
If you are unsure of how to care for your furniture or how it will “age” in specific environments, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you advice.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Once Upon A Time does not offer money back on returned goods. We do happily exchange goods or issue a credit note if they are returned in perfect condition within 7 days of purchase. Proof of purchase is required.
Credit notes must be redeemed within 3 months and used within one purchase.
For custom orders that are cancelled, the deposits are non-refundable.
Once Upon A Time is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell, swap, or otherwise share any of your personal details with anyone.